Tuesday, August 4, 2009

{man u burger}

Right. Well today Mum and I went to the public
library just to find that it wasn't open. For some unknown reason it
was closed for Monday and Tuesday but opened
on Saturday and Sunday so Mum decided
to go to the Japaneseshop instead to buy
some Dashi.
(Japanese stock used to make soba and Miso.)

On the way there guess what we saw. A big red van that said

Manchester United Burger
and then under that was a picture of a burger. I just
stared at it until it was out of sight. Weird.

So we went to the Japanese shop
and I was allowed to buy an ice-cream.
I found this thing that was like frozen strawberry juice and it was imported
from Japan and it cost bloody RM5.00.
Aduh!

So in the end I just got a rasberry and
chocolate cornetto. Only RM2.80

Well, must go take picture so there's at least 1
in each post.

0 {words to share}:

{my people}