Wednesday, August 12, 2009

{BUSTED!!!}



Now you might've thought I meant the band BUSTED
but I didn't.
However, the Jonas Brothers stold the song Year 3000 from them
which sucks because I thought they were awesome
because the song was awesome.
I meant this picture.

I actually found the picture looking for a picture of BUSTED.
Mum's CSI: Miami
I thought Horatio was dead
then it turns out he wasn't
he was just pretending and it was all planned
I mean Mum watches it alot and I've had enough of the
whole sunglasses thing.
Everytime he arrives at the crime scene
he takes them off then puts them on agani after talking to a
colleague.
I like CSI:NY better.
But I kinda hate these kinda shows because they find a way
to bring dead people back to life.
I was like
"Oh shit!"
It's okay in Torchwood and Doctor Who
they make it interesting like possesed by
Grim Reaper or regenerating
using excess energy
and cheating death like
a Time Lord










This is the song Year 3000 by BUSTED stolen by Jonas Brothers I kinda copied Cai Ling because she put the same video.

0 {words to share}:

{my people}